Jumaat, 1 Ogos 2008

Problem Based- Learning (PBL)

This time…I would like to tell a story about my research. Problem Based-learning approaches (PBL) in teaching and learning chemistry form four. A new approach of teaching that will apply to students in my country for the future. Some said this approach was suitable for intelligence students. However, I said this approach was good to all students who love to think a lot & like to practice their brain to think & try to solve a problem. There were some books that I read.

On the left is a book written by Ann Lambros (2004). This book is suitable for a teacher who likes to start to use PBL approach in his/her teaching in any subject.

Another book that I read was book written by Peter Schwartz, Stewart Mennin and Graham Webb (2001). (on the right>>)

Back to my research task, based on my experience handdled this research; the most difficult task to do was to prepare the module for the teacher & students. Inside the module, the first thing to do was to choose the topic that I wanted to teach by using PBL approach. Creating the PBL problems was the second step. The PBL problems must be simple but related to the daily life problems. In order to make the teacher applied the PBL approach smoothly; I had to prepare Questions that couched the teacher during "discussion time" with his/her students about how to solve the problems.

Ok. I have to say "salam". May be, I'll tell u all other time more about PBL approach in education.

1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

Tak sangka, dah lama gak den tak buat catatan Bacaan buku-buku. Huhhhh😊

Photos to share...

PESANAN TUAH ( dari http://abangtuah.blogspot.com/2008/12/tigers-that-miow.html )

PESANAN TUAH


MELAYU SEBENARNYA HEBAT,

MELAYU JUGA SEBENARNYA KUAT,

SILAP MELAYU MEMBUANG ADAT,

SILAP MELAYU KURANG MAUFAKAT,

SARANAN AGAMA TAK AMBIL BERAT,

AYOH MELAYU UBAH TABIAT,

SEBELUM MELAYU HILANG MARTABAT.


Asas falsafah kehidupan bangsa Melayu mengatakan bahawa

“ hidup bersendi adat, adat itu bersendikan syarak, dan syarak pula bersendikan Kitabullah.”

Adat bersaudara, saudara dipertahankan;
adat berkampung, kampung dijaga;
adat berbangsa, perpaduan bangsa diutamakan.